Last updated: October 25, 2017
Your access to and use of the Website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Website.
For the purposes of these Terms: "Content" includes all or part of any text, graphics, layout, logos, images, audio material, films or other moving images, product details, services and/or software published or otherwise available on the Website from time to time (including, anything made available for download); “including” and its derivations mean “including, without limitation”; "material" includes all or part of any text, graphics, layout, logos, images, audio material, films or other moving images; “Author” (“Authors”; “Writer”; Writers”; “Photographer”; “Photographers”; “Blogger”; “Bloggers”) means authors of the Content; and "Trade Marks" means the trade marks, logos and service marks (whether or not registered) displayed on the Website.
2. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time, including the availability of any Website feature, database, or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Website without notice or liability.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website and Trade Marks.
Unless stated otherwise, the Content available through “Explore Armenia”, “Armenian Experiences”, “Travel Tips” and “News” sections of the Website is an intellectual property of the Authors.
Unless stated otherwise, the Content available through the Website is created exclusively for us, and we are the owners and the governing body regulating any use of the content.
Subject to these Terms, we grant you a limited, temporary, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access, browse and use the Website (including the Content and Trade Marks) in accordance with paragraph 4 below.
4. ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
4.1 You may:
(1) use the Website for personal non-commercial use only;
(2) share links to the Website Content through social networks.
4.2 You may not:
(1) download or print any Content or extracts in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the Content from the Website; nor
(2) reproduce, republish, modify, distribute, store, archive or commercially exploit the Content without our prior written consent; nor
(3) modify or adapt or create derivative works of the Content; nor
(4) translate any Content or extracts into any other language and publish, reproduce, republish; modify, distribute, store, archive or commercially exploit the translated Content without our prior written consent; nor
(5) systematically forward links to this website within a business or outside a business for business purposes; nor
(6) copy or extract data from this Website by means of robots, spiders, crawlers or other automatic devices or by any manual process used to systematically extract or copy web content.
Any such use of the Website or the Content described in paragraph 4.2 is prohibited without our consent. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding the use of the Content or the Website.
At all times when you are accessing, browsing or using the Website, you must do so lawfully and legitimately and without infringing or restricting anyone else’s rights or use and enjoyment of the Website. In particular, you must not use the Website in a manner or link to any material which is false, fraudulent, inaccurate or misleading, obscene, offensive, defamatory, abusive or in breach of any third-party rights (including intellectual property right).
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to permanently or temporarily terminate, suspend or deny your access to the Website without notice. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove or edit any Content on the Website without notice. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not have any liability to you whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from such removal or editing or any restriction or hindrance to your use of the Website.
5. SUBMISSION OF MATERIALS
While you are the sole owner of the intellectual property rights of the materials you submit to us, if you submit materials to us, you agree:
(1) to grant us a worldwide, perpetual license to use, copy, distribute, publish, republish, store, archive, syndicate, sub-license, transmit, adapt, edit, create derivative works from, perform, exercise publicity and copyright rights in relation to such material (including any ideas, concepts or formats) in any manner and in any format and/or media;
(2) to any moral rights in the material submitted;
(3) that we may disclose your identity to any third party making any claim or assertion of any kind in relation to your material; and
(4) that we may monitor your use of the Website and any communications made via the Website.
In submitting materials to us, you warrant that any material you submit:
(1) is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights;
(2) is not obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including, without limitation, copyright) or otherwise in breach of or violates any applicable law or regulation or code, and you shall indemnify us and keep us fully indemnified against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
We may choose to publish or not publish any material you submit to us and exercise our rights in relation to that material in our absolute discretion.
We accept no liability for any content submitted by you or other users and third parties. We do not vet or pre-screen any material that you or other users and third parties have submitted to the Website, however we reserve the right to remove, at any time and without reason or prior notice or any liability any material submitted by you or other users and third parties.
6. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
While we do our best to ensure that all information available through the Website is accurate, we cannot guarantee and vouch that all information will be accurate and up-to-date at all times. The Website contains a large amount of data, and errors are likely to occur.
Therefore, we do not accept any liability for error or omission with regards to Content of the Website. Should you find any inaccurate information on the Website, please inform us at email@example.com and we shall correct it as soon as it is practicable to do so.
Website contains materials submitted to Selftravelguide by Third Parties. It is the responsibility of these Third Parties to ensure that the materials submitted for inclusion on this Website comply with national and relevant foreign laws.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of these materials and hereby disclaim any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the materials or for any misinterpretation, loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on any material contained within the Website.
Also, we do not accept any responsibility for the content of any Website to which a hypertext link from this Website exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an ‘as is’ basis.
7. THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Selftravelguide.com.
Selftravelguide.com has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Selftravelguide shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
8. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Armenia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Website, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Website.
9. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org